Re: large ink-jet printers

From: Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Date: 11/09/01-02:38:25 PM Z

Hi Gord:

For the money and color quality, nothing will beat an Epson 10000
printer. This is a production quality machine, 44" wide with
individual 500ml cartridges. The dye based ink version might hold up
better with brighter color on their backlit stock, but the pigment
inks should work well as I've seen nice output with those inks. The
pigment version would be better if you plan to use it for other
things, like outdoor displays and fine-art prints.

The backlight media is very sharp and not too expensive. You'll find
more info at www.epson.com. Supplies and the printer can be bought
from many sources.

Hope this help.

Sincerely,