Re: Zimmerman's gum process

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 11/10/01-01:46:28 PM Z

In a message dated 11/10/01 12:15:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
FotoDave@aol.com writes:

<< In carbon, your expose the tissue from the front of the tissue, then
transfer
 it to a support and develop from the "back." If your tissue is slightly
 thicker or thinner, it change much on the process, you still expose on the
 front, transfer, and develop from the "back" (so the thickness doesn't
 matter). >>

Although it should be clear from the context, I think I should make a
correction to one statement from the above paragraph. It should read "if your
tissue is slightly
 thicker or thinner, it *probably doesn't* change much on the process ...."

Dave S