Re: Josef Sudek Question??

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 11/15/01-05:54:58 AM Z

The process described in the introduction to the book is carbro, not
carbon, though the final thing is the same. Based on the considerable
amount of frilling in evidence, which happens more easily with carbro
than carbon, I tend to believe that the process used to make them was
indeed carbro.

But many could be carbons of course. As has been pointed out to me,
Sudek worked in a wide range of formats.

Sandy