Pictorico, Quad tone and no spray

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 11/16/01-08:55:14 AM Z

Is anyone using an Epson printer with Pictorico OHP and Quad tone inks which
don't require you to spray the resulting neg to protect it?

If so, please respond - what inks are you using?

The digital neg survey results indicate that the many successful negs are
being produced from Pictorico OHP film, however, all require spraying with a
clear acrylic. I have tried the spray and it does work to protect the
image, however, I am sure it has a negative (no pun) impact on the image
clarity.

Nick