Re: Pictorico, Quad tone and no spray

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 11/16/01-10:16:45 AM Z

Nick Makris wrote:
> ... I have tried the spray and it does work to protect the
> image, however, I am sure it has a negative (no pun) impact on
> the image clarity.

Image texture caused from the spray might likely be hidden within the
texture of the paper used. So the impact to image clarity can be
limited by the paper selected. However, the posterixation problem
remains for priting Pt/Pd.

It could be easy to confuse achieving a negative with

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/