FREE TURKEY HERE! (was Nice UV Exposure Unit for sale)

From: John Campbell (tojohn@texas.net)
Date: 11/20/01-09:39:46 PM Z

Gosh, everybody-

I feel so unworthy to be eavesdropping on all of this. It's like being a
too-late-arrival at a festive affair.

Why, I'm nothing but a voyeuristic usurper in the House of Alt Photo Light
and Love. . . .

Hey, could you hold that a moment . . .? Lemme grab my camera!

;~>

Seriously, I am grateful for being in this mix-albeit briefly. Better late
than never. The generosity and collaborative exchange in this group is a
rush of cool fresh air.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.
--John