Whomever mention photo.net the other week.

From: Christopher Lovegnuth (chrisml@pacbell.net)
Date: 11/22/01-10:02:59 PM Z

I want to thank whoever mention photo.net the other week. Now I have another
website I’m totally spending way too much time on! Just kidding…Anyway I
have my portfolio up which consists of diptychs and triptychs of Van Dykes
and Platinum/Palladium. So who ever wants to take a look you can find it
here: http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=412739
            This is the work I am currently getting ready to apply to Grad
school with.
You will find my portfolio under presentations. Details of each image can be
found in a folder called Detail images. If you like you can critique my
images onsite. I have to admit that this website is quite a useful tool.
Thanks in advance to anyone who takes a peek at my work. –Chris