FW: New York Skyline

From: jamesromeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 11/23/01-06:22:41 PM Z

----------
From: jamesromeo <jamesromeo@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 19:14:15 -0500
To: alt <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Subject: New York Skyline

Myself and two frinds where shooting the city skline midtoen from Queens
this afternoon.
My frinds were working with view camera myself handheld pan camera Noblex.
A cop told my frinds that they can not take photos of the city skyline now
because of security. They could not see my camera.
I do not know if this is a new thing or the cop thought ny frinds were
planning a war.
If this is true this is to much. You can buy hundreds of photos of midtown
or use a smale camera or take photos frome the highrise apt house in back of
us. this makes me sick.
James