Re: FW: New York Skyline

JMM1987@aol.com
Date: 11/23/01-06:51:32 PM Z

James,
I work in Manhattan and understand that you can't go down to the site and
take pictures. I'm surprised at the NYPD reaction if you were all the way
over in Queens. There have been some pictures hawked on NYC streets of the
disaster and I can understand how the NYFD and NYPD may be sensitive about
photographing the site where their comrades are still buried, not to mention
the civilians. I'd wait for pictures. Nothing will be built there quickly
and the skyline won't change anytime soon. Unless we were there, I don't
think we can appreciate what they are feeling. We don't want to come across
as pushy paparazzi, regardless of the legality of taking such pictures.
They'll be time later.
John