PMK

From: Tom von Agner (vonart@onda.com.br)
Date: 11/25/01-03:55:49 PM Z

Hi to all,

I hope someone can give me a light regarding PMK. I was using some PMK that
was made in 1998 and now I mixed a new amount of stock solution. What I
noticed was that with the old solution the base of the film was clear after
fixing, washing and drying. But with the new solution the base of the film
maintains the greenish color of the stain.

I was wondering if the stain on the base could be form the time of fixing (I
fix for 5 min in Ilford rapid fixer) or from the age of the solution.

Best regards,

Tom von Agner

Thompson (Tom) von Agner
Ponta Grossa - PR - BRASIL