Re: Dense or Density

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 11/25/01-08:59:37 PM Z

Jeff, There seems to be many things left unsaid by you about your whole set
up.

FO should be well mixed and will take hours (pushing it) and a day or so to
fully dissolve. It will last many many months. Mixing it fresh is a
problem, not only to get it mixed, but weight properly the same for small
batches. If you are using AFO, that is a different animal.

Are you drying your paper? dry palladium paper or one with a low RH is
slower than a humidified paper?

Is the film printing full range? 80 minutes seems quite long. How much
dichromate in your developer? this will also slow your print times.

What are your times for a non pyro negative?

EJ Neilsen