Re: mounting Pt/Pd prints?

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 11/30/01-12:39:15 PM Z

John and all, I personally use the blue (non permanent) masking tape to fasten the print to the overmat. I have tried all different methods and this seems to work the best. With a double weight board on the back and the print fastened to the front, I also don't connect the back and front boards. This way only works because the print is fastened to the front.

Nick