metal halide kits

From: Jeff Foster (jfoster@uclink.berkeley.edu)
Date: 10/01/01-11:59:15 AM Z

hi all,

all these talk about printing boxes got me
looking around at the metal h bulbs.

would this light work?

http://www.aquaticlight.com/retro_kits.htm

I planned on building a bl tube box, but this thing
looks interesting ....if it will work. I am currently printing
with a 11x14 graphic art printer from aristo(old). has a "neon" like glass
tube in a serpent pattern and a big transformer. takes about
25 minutes to get a good cyano type. so if I can improve my times,
I would be that much more happy.

btw - this is my 4th week on the list, good stuff here :-)

--
---
Jeff Foster