Re: Pictorico and the Epson2000P

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 10/04/01-03:50:00 PM Z

Hi Brahma,

The one time I used an Epson 2000P with the Pictorico, it worked
perfectly. In fact, the gum negatives we made (and the resultant prints)
caused the printer to exclaim she'd never seen such detail in gum prints.
Note: I'm not a gum printer so I can't comment myself.

The carbon-based pigments that comprise the Piezography quadtones Do NOT
absorb into the Pictorico and consequently require a protective spray
overcoat. The 2000P negs needed no such protective spray.

Hope this helps!

Dan

You said in your message...