Re: negatives for POP

From: Richard Sullivan FRPS (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/05/01-03:03:20 PM Z

Lots of contrast 1.8 or more. Contrast is controlled to some degree in POP
by exposure. More exposure less contrast. This due to the self masking
effect in the shadows. POP does not follow the rules set down by Adams,
Weston, and White. Sometimes drives the zonies nuts for a while till they
get used to it.

--Dick Sullvian