Good old Ted Orland

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 10/18/01-04:52:37 PM Z

Darryl, I forgot that I had but, dang, the book IS both insightful and
concise.
As many of you perhaps know, Ted works at Cabrillo College in Santa Cruz, CA
and we have been fortunate to have him teach a number of classes @ the Art
Institute. He was there this Spring of '01.
I encourage all of you who may be interested in this cheery smart tome to
write to Ted himself via his web site. You'll be able to see other material
there also. He is @ http://members.cruzio.com/~tno/

A small plug for a recent exhibit I judged in North Carolina @ Meredith
College. It was for the state and was a competition. Virtually all the work
was competent and indicated a hearty community within the state. Pl/pd,
bromoil, pinhole, cyano, VDB, digital et al are represented. If you live in
the Triangle area of Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham I feel it worth a
visit.

Cheers
Jack Fulton