Re: dogma in academia

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 10/20/01-03:54:47 AM Z

This all makes me really glad that when I took college photography
courses, they were housed in the physics department not the art
department. I'm not sure why I've been following this thread, since I've
been simplifying my life of late by deleting unread much of what comes
into my box, including posts and entire threads related to my areas of
expertise. But for some reason I've been glued to this discussion, which
has absolutely no relevance to me or to my work, but which is somehow
fascinating. It explains a lot...
kt