Re: Re: gum help

Smieglitz@aol.com
Date: 10/20/01-01:59:30 PM Z

Nick,

The URL to the B&S webboard login is:

http://sirius.secureforum.com:8080/~bostick/login

Once in, look for the "Gum Bichromate Printing" folder.

C'mon over.

Joe

---

In a message dated 10/20/2001 12:33:22, kthayer@pacifier.com wrote:

<<Nick Frazier wrote: > > If there is anyone who would be gullible, er I mean patient enough to give > me some gum trobleshooting advice off the list, please email me. > > Thanks bunches, > > Nick > giganerd@mindspring.com

Hi Nick, I'd suggest you go to the Bostick & Sullivan website, to the gum discussion board there that's run by Joe Smigiel. Unfortunately I don't have the URL right in front of me, but a search on Bostick & Sullivan should take you there. You can send a jpeg of the print that's giving you trouble directly to the forum, which facilitates troubleshooting greatly; it's a lot easier to talk about something you can actually see. There are people there with many years of expertise in gum printing (Joe, Terry King, Dick Sullivan... ) who should be able to help you work through the problem. Good luck! Katharine Thayer >>