Re: LARGE DIRECT POS FILM

From: Dave Rose (photo@wir.net)
Date: 10/23/01-10:34:22 PM Z

Camera speed films comparable to Kodak LPD4 include:

Graphline GL 1000, 3M Copy DUP, Polychrome PPD, Agfa SD612P, Anitec P430
CSD, Konica 6430, Dupont CCD-4 and CPR-4, and Fuji PDO. As for
availability, I have no idea. The films listed above were taken from a
'product comparison chart' that's at least ten years old. You'll have to
contact graphic arts supply houses to find a source. With luck, you'll find
some outdated/obsolete stock that you can buy really cheap.

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Big Wonderful Wyoming