Re: sudek's pigment prints

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 10/25/01-07:22:22 PM Z

 Joseph Sudek: The Pigment Prints, 1947-1954, Introduction by Anna Farova,
edited by Manfred Heiting, Cunubia, published in conjunction with the
exhibition, Joseph Sudek, The Pigment Prints, 1947-1954.

ISBN 90-802694-1-7

I had this book in hand (cost about $40 as I recall) at the above-named
show at ICP, and compared with originals. There is of course nothing like
seeing the originals, but the quality of repro, and LIKENESS to the
originals, was very impressive.

Judy