Good Deal on Sudek: Pigment Print Book

From: Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-deja.com)
Date: 10/27/01-10:41:25 PM Z

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello!

I hate to buy any book without seeing it first, but the glowing reviews on this list lead me to order "SUDEK: PIGMENT PRINTS" book on Amazon. For others on the list interested in saving money the book is $35 on Amazon (Barnes and Noble sells it for $50).

Make this even better here is a code to get $5 of a $35 order. (I think this can be used anywhere on Amazon but am only sure about Books) Just type MAPAMEXSUNNY when you check out in the Giftcertificate/coupon code spot.

I don't know if this will work, but I saved an extra $3.50 with a special 1 time use code. I have another one, so if any one wants it please e-mail me at fontpro@usa.net.

It may be linked to a specific e-mail, but it won't hurt to give it a try.

Right now the book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1588210723/qid=1004243812/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_3_1/103-0755845-3959007

Is shown as ships in 1-2 weeks.

Here is another code good for

Get $10 off $50 purchase (applies to purchases of books, music, videos and DVD's requires at least one purchase of a DVD, Video, or CD worth $10 to get the $10 discount.) Simply type in coupon code "VSAREWARDDSS" at checkout.
Amazon.com
Get $10 off of any $100 purchase. Simply type "MAPBABYTALKA" at checkout.
Amazon.com

Hope this helps

Mac

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--