Kodak Drops Pro Copy Film

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 09/03/01-09:48:38 AM Z

Stumbled across the following on Kodak's site:

NOTICE

Discontinuance of KODAK Professional Copy Film / 4125

Due to declining demand, we will stop manufacturing KODAK PROFESSIONAL
Copy Film / 4125 during 2001. Based on historical demand, we have enough
film to meet demand through the end of 2001. However, if there is a
significant increase in demand, we will only be able to supply until
inventories are depleted.

Kodak Professional appreciates your loyalty to Professional Copy Film
over the years. As a recommended alternative, we suggest KODAK T-MAX 100
Professional Film, which may be suitable for some applications.

------

This was the film I used for years to make enlarged negs before going the
digital route. It saddens me to see this fine material disappear from the
marketplace.

Dan