art exhibit

From: Sam Wang (stwang@clemson.edu)
Date: 09/07/01-12:25:27 PM Z

In case anyone will be travelling through Atlanta Airport in the next
month or so, I want to invite you to a show of my recent photographs.
Yes, these are the circular images, from Utah, Hawaii, and of course
the Carolinas, mainly from the last 15 months. It's at the Atlanta
Airport Atrium Gallery.

Sorry that we can't serve wine, and you'd have to provide your own cheese.

Sam Wang