Re: Liquid Light

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 09/07/01-08:33:16 PM Z

Totally disagree. I had a bottle of liquid light for several years,
unopened, on the shelf, hot and cold all year long through summer and
winter, and it was great. Not only that, liquid light is said to be low in
contrast....no way. This was plenty contrasty. It was Rockland Liquid
Light...the only way to prove this one way or the other is just go ahead,
coat a sheet of paper, let it dry tack dry, and expose and develop it.
You'll only waste about 5 min of coating time as opposed to throwing $30
down the drain.
Chris