Need e-mail for Christopher James "The book of Alt Photo..."

From: Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-deja.com)
Date: 09/11/01-09:40:53 PM Z

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello gang!

I'd like to contact Christopher James author of the book "The book of Alt Photo Proc..." I'm sure he's on the list.

I won't bother the list with my questions. Just want to ask a few questions about the shutter conversion he refers to in his book for his Diana camera.

Christopher, if you don't mind, please e-mail me at fontpro@usa.net

Or if anyone has his e-mail please let me know. It may be in the book and just missed it.

Thanks

Mac legrandi

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/