Re: Strength

From: Ricardo Wildberger Lisboa (wildberger@svn.com.br)
Date: 09/11/01-08:35:41 PM Z

Dear Friends,

I saw it all on TV here from Brazil. No words. I hope you are all safe and
sound and tomorrow is another day. It's in our individual hands the
reponsibility of building a new world together. Very sorry for all them that
are gone. How's everyone from this list ? Specially the ones from NY ?
Please say hello Judy. We are very shocked and thinking in all of you.

Ricardo Wildberger Lisboa