Re: a very sad day after

From: Janet Neuhauser (jneuhauser@silverlink.net)
Date: 09/12/01-04:25:59 PM Z

Judy does live close to the world trade center and has probably been affected
by the lack of electricity and crazed phone lines in lower manhattan. I tried
to call her last night several times and couldnt get through, but couldnt get
through to any one I know in Manhattan although it was possible to get through
to Brooklyn. I did email her and sent her my prayers. perhaps others on the
list could do the same. hopefully we will hear from her soon and other nyc
list members. first hand info from family members and friends have created a
horrific scene that television doesn't begin to touch.

Janet Neuhauser