Re: a very sad day after

Grafist@aol.com
Date: 09/12/01-05:52:17 PM Z

jneuhauser@silverlink.net writes:

> Judy does live close to the world trade center and has probably been
affected
> by the lack of electricity and crazed phone lines in lower manhattan. I
> tried
> to call her last night several times and couldnt get through, but couldnt
> get
> through to any one I know in Manhattan although it was possible to get
> through
> to Brooklyn. I did email her and sent her my prayers. perhaps others on
> the
> list could do the same. hopefully we will hear from her soon and other nyc
> list members. first hand info from family members and friends have
created
> horrific scene that television doesn't begin to touch.
>
> Janet Neuhauser
Janet,
      In the light of the happenings in NYC of the past couple of days things
like Alternative Photography, Gum printing etc., seem to pale into
insignificance, but I feel sure and pray that Judy will be with us again in
full voice in due course when God willing she may be giving us a short
personal account of her experience. For me the TV coverage brings back
memories of when, at age nine years, I witnessed similar scenes of
devastation during the London blitz of WW 2 .
          We can live on with hope in spite of these awfull memories and
continue to communicate through our common interests which can serve as a
little therapy in these troubled times.
              Sincerely. John Grocott - London