Judy Seigel

From: mariato (mariato@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/12/01-09:17:27 PM Z

I just got off the phone with Judy. She apologizes for not posting, but her
server was located on Broad Street, near the WTC site and she does not have
internet access. She says to let the list know that they are not rid of her
yet.

Sincerely,
Maria Olmedo
molmedo@icp.org
mariato@earthlink.net

PS: I was in the Times Square area yesterday and it was frightening. I just
cannot fathom how horrific it must have been on the planes, at the World
Trade Center and Pentagon. The local stations have been interviewing people
with missing loved ones and showing their photographs on the air, in the
hopes that someone somewhere has seen them. Heartbreaking does not begin to
describe it.