Re: Editorial broadcast from Toronto

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 09/13/01-08:38:18 AM Z

I agree with Dave: Political discussions are offtopic here at any time,
and especially unhelpful now when we are all so emotionally fragile.

I was determined to believe that we hadn't heard from Judy because she
wasn't able to get online for some reason, and I'm most relieved and
happy to know that was the case. We can be a quarrelsome lot at times,
but in a crisis we forget our differences and worry about each other as
if we were family, which in a way I guess we are.

Katharine Thayer