Re: Editorial broadcast from Toronto

From: shaun bear (shaun_bear@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/01-05:53:25 PM Z

I apologize for mispelling your name. I am a british citizen living in the
us. My son is a us a citizen as is my wife. I can also be contacted at
srbear@earthlink.net. I use my hotmail account like many others so that I
can check my mail at work or where ever easily. Using the phrase missile to
describe my mail is tasteless. I merely passed comment on the bigotry and
xenophobia that your posting contained. I love US and UK and feel a
loyality to both countries. Just like you I don't like to see my country
denegrated. By all means show soldarity and support for the US, I have no
problem with that. Perhaps you could think about what I actually wrote in
my email rather than jumping to stupid conclusions about my email. BTW my
name is Shaun Bear. I am not a troll.