Re: selenium toner with salted paper

From: Lukas Werth (lukas.werth@rz.hu-berlin.de)
Date: 09/15/01-08:20:33 AM Z

Sandy,

My normal toner for salt prints is the common borax toner which works quite
well. I tried selenium for another image colour.
I want to try the toner recipy you give, but are you sure about the low
content of gold? Reilly gives this recipy for platinum, but says: 50 ml 1%
potassium chloroplatinate, 4g citric acid, 750 ml water. I am not familiar
with the % of the #3 solution.

What image colours do you get with gold?

Lukas