Re: the view from 1.6 miles (thanks Dave!)

Grafist@aol.com
Date: 09/16/01-01:59:49 AM Z

In a message dated 16/09/01 07:29:59 GMT Daylight Time, jseigel@panix.com
writes:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I've missed you.
Judy, Your graphic report of the awfull scenes near to your home must surely
rival anything produced by photo technology which I have been watching all
week on TV. Altho it is said, "a picture speaks a thousand words", there are
many things which cannot be recorded on camera that you have touched on in
your report which leads to deeper thought on complex human relationships. I,
for one , have missed this aspect of your "alternative photography". Words
can bring hope to pictures of disaster.
                 Welcome back. John Grocott - London.