Re: No Subject

Trickstrr@aol.com
Date: 09/16/01-06:31:16 PM Z

I live in St. Louis. I'm 19 years old, and I go to a community college 8
miles away. I'm thinking about majoring in photography. Umm, i don't know,
theres not much else I can say except I'm kind of interested in learning
about all the alternative processes and stuff. That's why I joined this list.
And that's about all I have to say for now. -jeremiah