RE: No Subject

From: Maria Olmedo (MOlmedo@icp.edu)
Date: 09/17/01-04:00:10 PM Z

Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their care and concern. It's truly
appreciated. Generally, things are quieter in New York today, but
there's a lot to be done. I'm sure the same is true in DC & PA, and in
a lot of other places as well.

Thanks to Jeremiah's query, I thought I would mention a few things about
myself, after more or less lurking on the list for about two years, and
only posting a few times before this week.

I was told about this list by David Wolfe & Dan Burkholder during one of
Dan's workshops. I work at the International Center of Photography in
New York in an administrative capacity in the Education Department.
That means I don't get to do as much photography as I would like, but I
have taken workshops when I can, including Dan's digital neg workshop
and a gum workshop with Judy, which was one of the first photo classes I
ever took.

And, I truly enjoy this list for the exchange of information and
opinions, on topic and, even the exchanges off-topic, for the most part.

Thanks again,

Sincerely,
Maria Olmedo
molmedo@icp.org