Re: Judy is not all that incorrect

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 09/17/01-03:16:46 PM Z

I am not a rabid, dyed in the wool Judy Supporter 100% of the time, and
here is your chance to REALLY hate me. I agree with Judy in some respects
and some of her comments are accurate. We love the police and firemen
right now; as we should, as they are risking life and limb to save people
they do not know. However, they are not always the heroes. Most are
decent people, but there are a few that are not necessisarily ones to
admire.

And yes, we do occasionally support those who do not love us. And yes, we
did support Bin Laden as well. We have supported drug lords in the past,
used their money and then turn around and arrest them. There are many
other examples. but this is who and what we are. As long as we select
people from the populous, we can expect imperfection.

IMHO, America has no equals anywhere on the planet. This is the place to
be if absolute freedom is desired. I love the country, too, but I also am
a realist. I understand that we have imperfections.

Chomping at Judy for her comments is not productive.

We all should take this atrocity as an opportunity to make changes.

Incidentally, Judy, me, you, others all have a right to speak. It amazes
me that some people wave the flag with pride, telling the world what
America stands for, then get upset when someone takes advantage of Free
Speech, one of the very freedoms we are allowed.

I am, however confused at the above comment. As for ordinance, none was
used. No weapons termed "Ordinance" were used. As for the flight schools,
so what? We are focusing on these schools who had no way of knowing how
the knowledge would be used. Please clarify.

HCM