Re: Gold Toning VDB prints

From: Breukel, C (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 09/18/01-08:27:25 AM Z

I suddenly relized I did some toning with the mentioned T55 selenium
toner (home/lab made) but not on "classic" VDB but on Kallitypes
according to Peter Marshall/Thompson (sp?) (see the B&S web site).

Diluted 1 part T55 plus 4 part water it gave a defenitive colour change
form matt black to warm brown colour. I did not like this shift, so I
did not procede, but I did not notice a density loss..

Hope this of some help,

best,

Cor