Re: another photo major

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 09/20/01-08:12:50 AM Z

Montana State University, where I teach, is also a good/affordable photo
program, although in need of beefing up in some areas. We have a good
exchange program for foreign students, and, in fact, I am doing an
independent study in photography with a student from Kyoto (who does
incredible work). We teach the regular photo courses and also experimental,
digital, and nonsilver processes.
Chris