Re: Looking for gum printers who use powder pigments

From: lva (lva@pamho.net)
Date: 09/20/01-01:00:32 PM Z

Hi Dick,

> And then pay shipping to the US?

That's the right spirit! "Keep your stocks, boys. Buy American."

> If you are in Sweden that makes sense to order from Germany.

.....or anywhere else in the world. Hey, we're getting our books from
amazon, the music from CDNow, the Polaroid stuff from Calumet, the gum
and chemicals from B+S (is that you?).....

> Ah the Internet, so international. I remember back in the early 70's
> trying to get photo linen shipped from Germany. Exchange notes,
> customs, airport pickup. I gave up. Look at it now.

And the times, they are a changing.

Take care.

Brahma