Re: Clearing

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/24/01-05:40:10 AM Z

Witho,

First, gray sounds more like fog than stain. Second, LiPd prints on Platine
are especially quick to clear, at least in my lab. Clearing is almost
complete in a first water rinse and visually perfect after just a minute or
two in first clearing bath. I'd suspect some contamination in chemicals or
paper, or possibly a water problem if the difficulty is actually clearing.
Fog could be coming from a host of different light-exposure or chemical
causes.---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at: