Re: Bergger BPFB-18

From: Philippe Ayral (payral@club-internet.fr)
Date: 09/24/01-08:19:45 AM Z

I used it once with a very good result.
I wanted a positive from a 5x7" negative to print both side by side.
I developed the first run in PMK 1+2+100 for 14 mn in tray but it was a bit
too much.
The second run was developed for 11 mn with agitation every 15 sec. It was
perfect.
I could print both with the same mixture (AFO + LiPd - no contrastant) for
the same time (5 mn) with the same values (positive/negative)
I hope it will help.

--
Ayral Philippe
52, rue de Vallard