Re: contact printing frames

Trickstrr@aol.com
Date: 09/24/01-08:34:08 PM Z

I saw a 11x14 clear glass sheet and a 11x14 clip on picture frame at a craft
store today. They were sold separately. The clip-on picture frame might be
able to support the glass. Do you think I could use this for contact
printing? It might not be stable. Actually come to think of it, it would be a
hassle to check up on the print during exposure since I would have to take
the glass and all off the clipping frame and put back on. That sucks.

--Jeremiah