contact printing frames

Trickstrr@aol.com
Date: 09/22/01-10:38:01 PM Z

Contact printing frames. Any suggestions? I've read everywhere and it says
they are hard to find. Maybe not, or maybe I'm just lazy. Where can I get
one? I've read that it's good to just use a cheap printing frame that hinges
backm and opens up in the back. I also have a glass frame used to print
contact sheets in the darkroom. I guess I could use that and clip the paper
and sensitizer and all together. -Jeremiah