RE: UV Transparent Glass / $0.02 worth

From: Joachim (joachim@microdsi.net)
Date: 09/24/01-09:11:24 PM Z

I think that one need not be overly concerned about the UV filtering
characteristics of glass for contact printing (and the same applies to
fluorescent bulbs for exposure) in connection with alternative processes.
This is not to say that UV blocking has no effect, but it appears to have
only an effect of significance on lengthening exposure - and the lengthening
may be an advantage more than a disadvantage. Joachim