Re: contact printing frames

Trickstrr@aol.com
Date: 09/25/01-10:01:16 AM Z

>I make 4x5 prints and I made close to a hundred with the one
>kit from B and S.

When you say 4x5 prints do you mean that the 4x5 is the image area or the
paper size?

>What size prints are you planning to
>make?

I think I'm going to start out with 4x5 with the image size or close to that.
Would this mean that I need 8x10 paper? Actually it probably would be best if
I used 8x10 paper since my contact frame is only 8x10, right?

Thanks,
Jeremiah