request for slides, for a lecture

From: shannon stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 09/27/01-06:18:29 AM Z

I have to give a lecture at the University of Houston on October the
18th. It is going to be about American landscape photography in the
20th century. I would like to show some slides from the contemporary
scene, especially the antiquarian avant garde. That means you! If
you have some slides of your work that you would like for younger
photography students to see, I would love to show them. I will return
them to you, of course. I am going to show some pictorialist stuff
from the beginning of the 20th century, including some gum prints and
platinum prints, so I thought it would be fun to show some from the
end of the century too. I am construing landscape rather loosely, to
also include cityscapes and buildings, a la New Topographics.

If you would like to do this, email me and I'll tell you my mailing address.

thanks in advance,

Shannon