Re: UV light and Contact Frame

From: Breukel, C (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 09/27/01-07:57:32 AM Z

Sandy King wrote:

> Recently, however, I set up a second UV exposing unit consisting of
> a 1000 watt 5K metal halide unit.

<snipperdesnip>

..Sandy I read your accounts on your new UV unit with interest, but how
about safety. I presume you produce an awfull lot of relative harmfull
blue (is that the colour you see?) UV light, so do you wear UV blocking
glasses when you expose, or do you leave the room when exposing, or did
you build a kind of chamber around it?..

Best,

Cor