Re: UV light and Contact Frame

From: Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)
Date: 09/27/01-08:15:14 AM Z

Cor:
  I have a 1500 watt metal halide unit in my basement, as well as a good UV
meter centered at 400 nm. All graphic arts units come with safety glass
that cut out the most harmful rays (those below 310 nm). Safety glasses
(usually made of polycarbonate) do a great job of cutting out the rest.
These are available for 5-6$ apiece from most science supply houses.
Cheers, Ed Stander