Pyro in tanks

From: Nash Computer Technology (nashcom@btinternet.com)
Date: 09/28/01-01:57:53 AM Z

Hi

Firstly, thanks for all the detailed answers about copying platinum prints
onto 35mm slides - I think I'll order up some of the Koday EPY film and see
how I get on.

Secondly, and I suspect the answer is, 'no', but is it possible to use Pyro
in a 7litre/1.5gallon deep tank (for 10x8" film hangers)? I believe that
Pyro oxidizes quickly, so is it just a one-shot devloper, or is it possible
to keep it in a deep tank with a floating lid? If not, what is the best
formula of Pyro for one-shot deep tank use (if any), and what would be the
correct developer/water ratio for a 7litre tank?

Thanks again

David