Re: Pyro in tanks

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/29/01-05:56:44 PM Z

Ouch! 15 bucks for 10 liter's worth is terrible. Prices for liquid from
suppliers I've seen are in the $30 dollar range for 50 liters, but I think
the raw materials I get from ArtCraft Chemical come out to about $12 for 50
liters. You make two stock solutions that you dilute 1:2:100 with water.

I don't have the formula on the computer I'm using, but from memory it's
something like 5g of metol, 10g of sodium metabisulfite, and 50g of pyro for
the 500ml solution A. Then 300g of sodium metaborate to make the liter of
solution B. That makes 50 liters of working solution.---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/